Terms and Conditions
Our Bali Hut and Gazebo Photos
Please note: all photos on our website are models that we have manufactured, however we do reserve the right to change the design from time to time, if in doubt please ask and ensure any specific details are confirmed on your invoice.
Airmaze has many quality control procedures and checking systems to make sure you receive a premium product. However, we ask that you read and agree to our terms and conditions.
A 25% Deposit is required at the time of placing an order, this covers all of your Administration costs, to get your order in the system ready to be processed.
A payment equal to 55% of your contract value is required to move your order into the production schedule, following which Airmaze will be able to provide our provisional delivery date.
A final payment equal to 20% of your contract value is payable upon prior to delivery being scheduled. This final payment must be received in clear funds prior to your goods leaving the factory.
You invoice states clearly what you have been supplied with your order. If it is not on your invoice, it will not be delivered. Please check your invoice carefully, by paying final payment you are acknowledging that you have checked your invoice.
Orders can be paid by direct deposit, cheque, cash or credit card. Please note that credit card payments incur a 1% surcharge. On direct deposit, please make sure you quote your invoice number.
We accept Mastercard, Visa and Amex. We also have finance facilities in place with GE, and Certigy Ezi Lay By Finance.
- You as the customer/home owner/end user are responsible for ensuring the product you have ordered is suitable for its intended purpose and all sizes and dimensions are correct and suitable for your requirements. No refunds or exchanges can be given if the product is not fit for your intended purpose. Airmaze will not accept returned merchandise. Please choose wisely
- At Airmaze we go out of our way to ensure you have everything you need to successfully complete your project. However, it must be noted that you as the customer are responsible for the final erection of your project and complying with any local, state or federal government laws.
- Delivery – For our local customers (100kms of Yatala Qld, we delivery ourselves. For all of our customers outside this area, Australia Wide, we freight using Toll NQX Transport to your local depot is Free. We reserve the right to use other carriers if the need arises.
- Fabrication of your order may take 4 – 6 weeks. However, from time to time we rely on external suppliers and have no control over delays in delivery of our raw materials and products. If delays occur, we will do our best to contact you to keep you informed of the progress of your order.
- Your Order always leaves our factory in excellent condition as shown by the fact that we have many repeat clients. .
- Your order needs to be checked within 24 hours of arrival for missing or damaged parts. No claim can be made after this time and all claims are at the discretion of Airmaze.
- The frames of our Bali Huts and Gazebos are normally manufactured using LOSP or CCA Treated Pine. All timber and parts should be stored flat, out of direct sunlight in a dry area.
- All gazebos unless stated otherwise are sold based on measurements from outside of beam to outside of beam. Multisided gazebos are measured from point to point outside of beam to outside of beam. All decks are measured from outside of beam to outside of beam. Overhang of roof is approximate, only generally we allow for extra ie a gazebo may have a stated overhang of 0.3 each side however final overhang may be shorter, the reason for this is to provide you a buffer when working in tight areas. No claims can be made against stated overhang.
- We recommend you stain or paint your posts to reduce the effects of normal weathering. Our Bali huts and Gazebos come stained if ordered. No guarantee can be given to unsealed or unpainted timbers.
- Unless otherwise mentioned, beams and rafters are supplied pre-stained. Stain is supplied for posts and deck to be stained onsite, due to need to move posts when installing. We have found this will give you the best final finish.
- When installed or supplied in DIY form, framework is pre stained. Kits to be painted will arrive in its raw state, Airmaze recommends using a combination Prime/Paint product.
- From time to time timber will produce seasonal cracks and splits. These are not considered structural defects. Our Bali huts are designed so we can guarantee the Bali thatching is 100% waterproof when installed by an accredited Thatcher. If installed correctly by you as per installation instructions, our Bali thatching will be 100% waterproof. All Bali thatching requires a minimum 35 degree pitch. The African thatching style reed is 99% waterproof and requires a minimum of 35 degree roof pitch, ensuring its longevity and waterproofing.
- It is important to use either Galvanised or Stainless steel nails when fixing your thatching.
- All thatching products must be stored in a dry area out of sunlight whilst in their bags with thatching at least 100 mm off the ground.
- Timber roofing will require maintenance from time to time. At time of installation all these roofs are water proof; however, if simple maintenance is not done, they may leak over time.
- Hardwood timber may and can leach even when sealed. Please be aware of this when choosing timber as no responsibility is taken for leaching timbers or any damage done by leaching timbers. Ask for the best precautions to minimise leaching.
- Colorbond roof sheets will need trimming onsite, posts when supplied come in natural finish (rough sawn) ready for staining on site, touch up stain is supplied. If you require your posts to be finished, please ask at time of order.
- It is the responsibility of the end user, home owner or customer to check Local Government regulations regarding installations. Airmaze, as well as any other related entities, does not accept liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any errors in the interpretation of our structures or any other items. Any person wishing to check any calculations made by them pursuant to this method may wish to seek independent engineering advice. Ultimately you as the customer are responsible to ensure the product you order and install is suitable for intended purposes and for intended wind speed classification relevant to your location. Airmaze, as well as any other related entities, does not accept responsibility for end erecting of DIY or installed structures of any sort.
- For install jobs under $11,000 you as the client will act as the owner builder. All third party costs related to any insurance, drawings or designs specific to your job will be passed on at cost.
- Important: please note when Bali huts are installed there is a settling period, your crown may lean over after about 1 – 3 months; simply get up on the roof and straighten. If you are unable to do this yourself, please call the factory and we will endeavour to help when we are next in your area.
- Koda Pavillions roof structure is made from hardwood to allow small timber members, the rest of the koda pavilion is made from structural Australian Pine Timber.
- By the fact that you pay a deposit you are deemed to accept the agreement or by the fact you as us to proceed are deemed to accept the agreement.
Ten Year Limited Warranty on our Gazebos!
This is a ten year limited warranty covering the components of your gazebo manufactured by Airmaze. This guarantee is non transferable and applies only to the original purchaser and only to the original location. The warranty applies only to Australian made frame work and posts not thatching or shingles. Relocating the covered product automatically invalidates this warranty.
When installed used and maintained appropriately Airmaze guarantees the following.
10 Year Structural Guarantee
Structural – if you have any structural part of our Australian made kit fail we will replace it free of charge within 10 year period. Note timber splits are not a structural failure. Simply return the structural damaged member with your original purchase receipt and upon inspection and clarification of damage we will l replace your member.
25 year Termite proof Guarantee
Termites – our Australian made frames are guaranteed for 25 years against termites when installed correctly. All our products are treated for termites and must be installed correctly to be covered by our guarantee. Simply return the termite-laden member with your original purchase receipt and upon inspection and clarification of damage we will replace your member.
25 year No – Rot Guarantee
Rot – our Australian-made frames are guaranteed for 25 years when installed correctly against rotting. All our products are treated for dry rot and must be installed correctly to be covered by our guarantee. Simply return the dry rot laden member with your original purchase receipt and upon inspection and clarification of damage we will replace your member.
10 – 25 – 25 Guarantee does not apply for Koda Pavilions
Apples for Apples Guarantee
Our gazebo design and kits are second to none, therefore Apples for Apples guarantee all claims at sole discretion of Airmaze. If you find a cheaper product, there is normally a very good reason: you are getting less! We reserve the right not to supply products below a certain level of quality, apples for apples or not.
All warranties and guarantees are backed up by large corporate suppliers and in some cases they may make final decision on final claims and guarantees. At all times it is at the discretion of Airmaze whether or not to treat each claim as a genuine claim. Transport costs will be payable by claimant.
It is the end user’s or owner’s responsibility to ensure posts are regularly maintained and no moisture can sit around bases of posts. Moisture allowed to accumulate around base of posts will void warranty against termites and rot.
After supplying goods or service should an invoice not be paid we will seek external sources to recover it and costs associated with recovery.
From time to time timber will produce seasonal cracks and splits; no warranty is offered on this. The end user is responsible to ensure the timber is always well maintained including painting, sealing, staining and keeping free from water rising damp. Seasonal cracks and splits are not considered structural defects. Our Bali huts are designed so we can guarantee the Bali thatching is 100% waterproof when installed by an accredited Thatcher.
If installed correctly by you as per installation instructions, our Bali thatching will be 100% waterproof. All Bali thatching requires a minimum 35 degree pitch. The African thatching style reed is 99% waterproof and requires a minimum of 35 degree roof pitch, ensuring its longevity and waterproofing. Bamboo fencing requires regular oiling or staining depending on what amount of sunlight your fence receives.
NOTE: Guarantee applies to frame only not to roofing material. No claim can be made against roofing materials.
Airmaze is committed to protecting your privacy and the privacy of any personal information provided to us. Airmaze complies with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the National Privacy Principles. To enable us to provide some of our services to you, we need to collect personal information from you – usually your name and email address. You may also choose to provide us with your mobile phone number.
From time to time Airmaze may contact you via sms, email and post to tell you about offers, specials promotions and other news. By requesting information from any of our sites you accept this.
Errors & Omissions Excepted
Airmaze shall not be liable on any basis whatsoever for any loss, including property and personal loss or consequential loss. Failure to properly maintain the product will void the warranty.
Airmaze intends to provide all gazebos to suit your location. However, unless specifically asked for, your gazebo will generally be rated to N3; some kits however are standard at C2 rating.
Airmzae cannot accept responsibility for faulty installation by you, your associates, other related parties or any other contractors associated, recommended, unknown or employed by Airmaze or any of its related entities.
Limitation of Liability
Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licencors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers and directors will not be liable for any incidental, direct, indirect, punitive, actual, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages, including loss of revenue or income, pain and suffering, emotional distress or similar damages, even if company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
In no event will the collective liability of company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, licencors, service providers, content providers, employees, agent, officers, and directors to any party (regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) exceed the greater of $100 or the amount you have paid to company for the applicable content, product or service out of which liability arose.
You agree that the Indemnified Parties will have no liability in connection with any such breach or unauthorised use, and you agree to indemnify any and all resulting loss, damages, judgements, awards, costs, expenses, and attorney’s fees of the Indemnified Parties in connection therewith. You will also indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of the information accessed from this site.
Any dispute or difference whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any contract, invoice or terms and conditions related to any purchase shall be dealt with in the state of Queensland